Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 7.1 "R.E.D."

Hey, everyone today is the start of week 7 and for this week I’ll exhibit some of my projects I’ve done using the Maya Program at school.





This piece is called, “R.E.D.” The objective of this project was to formularies ourselves with the controls that required positioning and to gain a sense of feel with the Maya program. Another objective of this project was to display a given color in text form within the composition that would appear appealing to the eye.  I chose the color red and I simply displayed the texts, R. E. D. throughout the composition. I experimented with reflections to give the piece a more interesting look.

The difficulties I had with this project was getting used to Maya’s controls. At first it was hard to position the objects within the composition, but with practice this process became easier over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment